It happens to everyone. You hit a dead end on your already struggling road to writing martyrdom. There is no cure and there is no way through the concrete wall of no-words-ville . You have to suffer through it or sandblast your way out . How do you do that ? You force yourself to write crap. Remembering Rome wasnt built in a day and your novel obviously wasn’t built in a pandemic either . So lets get on to the bilious tripe you are going to spew in the name of getting you through the slump of dead thoughts. Or you can do what I’ve been doing to make it through this sad trial in life .
- Make theme songs for the events in your everyday life
- Reimagine the lyrics of a well known song to fit a certain event or person
- Have golf practice in your living room
- Try to come up with a weirder name than the baby of Elon Musk and Grimes
- Work the equation for the above mentioned name
- Practice the Carol Baskin dance
- Make your dog look like Carol Baskin
Well that is all I’ve got for you today but I’ll be back tomorrow with more rules and pointers on living with the plague.